Default Font Size Icon

Student Records and Grades


Changes to your address, phone number(s) or e-mail address can be made either by completing a Records Change form or through the MyWVC Portal on the WVC website. You will need your SID and PIN to use the MyWVC Portal. The Records Change form must be signed and can be mailed, faxed or brought in to the admissions/registration office. Name changes must be done in person with picture ID.